Competition Rules (T’s &C’s)
1) This promotional competition (“Competition”) is run by Boland Cellar (“Promoter”) and is open to all persons of 18 years or older and resident in South Africa and/or Namibia, except the employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, the Promoter’s advertising and promotion agencies, associated companies, and outlet owners and staff.
2) These rules may be amended by notification at any time during the Competition and will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these amendments.
3) These Competition rules and any amendments thereto, will be interpreted by the Promoter only. Participation by all entrants (“Participants”) constitutes acceptance of these Competition rules.
4) The Competition starts on 1st September 2021 and ends on on the 30th November 2021 at 9pm GMT (“Competition Period”).
5.1 One prize per region as follows: Mpumalanga; Free State; KZN; Southern Cape; Eastern Cape; Gauteng; Western Cape; Namibia.
Prize: Each prize is 120 free bottles of Boland wine, selected by Boland.
To enter: Participants must purchase any Boland wine at a participating store. Entrants record their name and contact number on the reverse of their till slip. Entrants place the till slip into the competition box supplied in the store where they purchased their Boland wine.
Participants entry / entries: 1 Entry per till slip is accepted. Participants may enter with each individual purchase of Boland wine over the competition period.
Prize draw and notification: Winners will be randomly drawn and notified by phone.
Prize delivery: The winners will be notified by Boland Cellar and delivery details obtained for the delivery of 120 bottles of Boland wine.
6) Any personal data submitted by you will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation, the Consumer Protection Act and the Promoters’ respective privacy policies. The promoters may contact you for marketing purposes, on the basis that you will have the election to opt out at each interaction.
7) The Promoters shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoters shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this Promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
8) No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
9) Over and above the entry slip used Boland Cellar will validate that an actual purchase was concluded during the competition dates before allocating any prize.
10) In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
11) The Promoter may make media announcements / publications of the names / photographs of winner/s, provided that any winner/s may expressly elect to decline this. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out audits in respect of any winner/s and entries to verify their eligibility and the validity of each entry. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any winner if fraud or cheating is suspected.
12) The Competition rules may be amended by the Promoter at any time during the Competition Period by giving reasonable notification on the Promoters web page.
13) These Competition Rules are also available on https://www.bolandcellar.co.za/
14) For Customer Care please contact email@example.com