Prep time: 30 minutes
- 1 x tray of small vanilla yoghurts (6 x 100g containers)
- 6 clean ice cream sticks
- 1 1/2 cups Talent & Terroir Shiraz wine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 80g of 70% dark chocolate, chopped
- Berries / nuts
Take the tray of vanilla yoghurts and cut a small (1cm) slice in the centre of each of the yoghurt foils. The slice should be just big enough to insert an ice cream stick.
Insert the ice cream stick. Freeze the yoghurt overnight.
Shiraz Chocolate Sauce:
- Combine the wine and sugar in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the cocoa and corn syrup and whisk until the mixture is smooth. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate. Cool slightly.
*Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Remove the frozen yoghurt lollies from the tray cups and remove the foil carefully from the ice cream stick (place trays in hot water for easier removal).
Place the lollies on a plate and drizzle with Talent & Terroir Shiraz Chocolate Sauce.
Garnish with your choice of berries, chopped nuts or enjoy as is!